No announcement yet.

Has anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow- I started this thread- and you guys just ran with it.... Give me a day to read the thread and try the script.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

O.K. wpimain,

your day is up, what is your answer?

Comment

the whole issue (from here) is that hs seems to be unloading the voice commands prematurely under certain circumstances. I made a workaround here of not using an attention command, and accepting the fact that 1 time in 7 consecutive commands it won't work. (How often is that going to happen in real life?)

Comment

The only thing I can think of is to open a help desk ticket... perhaps there is a bug, random behavior is not good...

(where is that wpiman?)

Comment

I am really dissapointed that my scripting question has not had any responses in the script area.

My success with tickets is not great...and I really don't want to bother Rich directly with this. I'll leave my workaround in place until HS2.0, and at that time I'll see what happens.

Comment

Haven't looked at it yet.

My job is to ask the questions and have you worker bees find the answers.. :-)

Unfortunately- my microphone have been a little messed up this week- I replaced it and need to redo the VR training- so I don't think I can be that much help until that is finished.
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
              Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
              weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
              X