Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXA door sensor with rfxtrx433

Hi,

I have just started playing around with homeseer and my rfxtrx. I have a NEXA door sensor which I'm trying to get to work with this. I have installed the plug-in in the trial version of homeseer. When trying to add the door sensor device I get "no devices found" under the input devices section of the plug-in configuration screen. Also, I do not see anything in the log even though I have set the logging level as high as it goes. I get a number of entries that seem unrelated
    30.07.2013 08:49:48 - RFXCOM - (RecTRXChar) transceiver #1 packet: 0D00000A02000000000000000000
    30.07.2013 08:49:48 - RFXCOM - (RecTRXChar)Unknown Packet type:0
    30.07.2013 08:53:18 - RFXCOM - (RecTRXChar) Unknown packet.

These log entries do not correspond with me triggering the sensor, and the number in the first message does not correspond with what I see in rfrxmngr. rfxmngr gives me a very reasonable log message which indicates that the hardware side of this works:

------------------------------------------------
    0B11000A00837F3E0A010F70
    Packettype = Lighting2
    subtype = AC
    Sequence nbr = 10
    ID = 0837F3E
    Unit = 10
    Command = On
    Signal level = 7

I have enabled AC and X10 in the settings menu in both the applications. Do you have any ideas why homeseer is not reading the packets correctly?

if you already use the latest plug-in version from the updater than:
    enabled receiver debug level 2 (on the RFXCOM general config page)
    restart HS
    send the full HS log to support rfxcom

Comment

solved

Comment

It turned out to be user error. Thanks for excellent support while tracking it down.

Comment

Working...
        X