This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post

this error is fixed in version 3.0.0.26 of the Kinect plugin:http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162313

I'm running that version of the plugin. I updated before I even installed the face recognition plugin because you said it was necessary.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      I'm running that version of the plugin. I updated before I even installed the face recognition plugin because you said it was necessary.
      hmm, have you updated your remote instances as well?
      can you make sure that it says "INFO Kinect version 3.0.0.26" in the console when you start the remote instance?

Comment

what kind of camera is it, and what kind of stream is it?
        when you paste this url in a browser running on your HS3 PC, what do you see? a picture or a video?
        It's a Vivotek ip8332 and this url give a still image.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
          It's a Vivotek ip8332 and this url give a still image.
          I'm not sure if the plugin can handle url of this kind:
          Code:
          http://username:password@ip/
          could you try to temporarily disable the password protection on your camera, and test with http://192.168.2.205/cgi-bin/viewer/video.jpg to see if the problem is the credentials.

thanks

Comment

I'm not sure if the plugin can handle url of this kind:
            Code:
            http://username:password@ip/
            could you try to temporarily disable the password protection on your camera, and test with http://192.168.2.205/cgi-bin/viewer/video.jpg to see if the problem is the credentials.

thanks
            Hi, it works without password. So if it possible to add this feature it would be great.
            Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
            --
            Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Well, I sort of had it working for a while yesterday. It detected my face a few times. But then I started getting these errors all the time.

Mar-04 6:29:56 AM FaceRecognition ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Unable to create capture from http://192.168.1.145:8078/kinectsnapshot/.jpg at Emgu.CV.Capture..ctor(String fileName) at HSPI_FaceRecognition.FaceRecognitionApp.RunFrameProcessor() Mar-04 6:29:56 AM Kinect ERROR System.InvalidOperationException: The Color Stream must be Enabled to get next Color image frame. Call KinectSensor.ColorStream.Enable() at Microsoft.Kinect.ColorImageStream.OpenNextFrame(Int32 millisecondsWait) at HSPI_KINECT.SnapshotServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext ctx)

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                Hi, it works without password. So if it possible to add this feature it would be great.
                unfortunately this is not easy for me to do so, as it is a third party library that handles all of this.

could you try to untick the snapshot mode and use the following url without password enabled
                Code:
                http://192.168.2.205/video.mjpg
                , and then if it works reenable password and try
                Code:
                http://username:password@192.168.2.205/video.mjpg
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                  Well, I sort of had it working for a while yesterday. It detected my face a few times. But then I started getting these errors all the time.

Mar-04 6:29:56 AM FaceRecognition ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Unable to create capture from http://192.168.1.145:8078/kinectsnapshot/.jpg at Emgu.CV.Capture..ctor(String fileName) at HSPI_FaceRecognition.FaceRecognitionApp.RunFrameProcessor() Mar-04 6:29:56 AM Kinect ERROR System.InvalidOperationException: The Color Stream must be Enabled to get next Color image frame. Call KinectSensor.ColorStream.Enable() at Microsoft.Kinect.ColorImageStream.OpenNextFrame(Int32 millisecondsWait) at HSPI_KINECT.SnapshotServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext ctx)
                  I need to test more using remote kinects and fix these problems.

What is "Process frame every X milliseconds" set to? Increasing this value should help a lot.

Comment

It's set to the default 500 ms. I'm a little leery of testing it more in it's current state though. I had my system crash this morning.

Comment

Spud,

I am sure I am having an ID10T error but:

Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Install/Update of package Face Recognition failed.
                      Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Error Installation of package Face Recognition failed. The installation file 'FaceRecognition_3-0-0-1.zip' does not exist. Please retry download.
                      Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Installing package Face Recognition
                      Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Using local file: FaceRecognition_3-0-0-1.zip
                      Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Downloading update: Face Recognition
                      Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                      Mar-04 10:27:33 AM Updater Install/Update of package Face Recognition failed.

I have the zip in the Updates3 folder

Let me know if I am doing something wrong

Thanks,
                      Steven

Comment

Originally posted by steveng View Post
                        Spud,

I am sure I am having an ID10T error but:

Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Install/Update of package Face Recognition failed.
                        Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Error Installation of package Face Recognition failed. The installation file 'FaceRecognition_3-0-0-1.zip' does not exist. Please retry download.
                        Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Installing package Face Recognition
                        Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Using local file: FaceRecognition_3-0-0-1.zip
                        Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Downloading update: Face Recognition
                        Mar-04 10:28:29 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                        Mar-04 10:27:33 AM Updater Install/Update of package Face Recognition failed.

I have the zip in the Updates3 folder

Let me know if I am doing something wrong

Thanks,
                        Steven
                        you need to put the zip in Updates3/Zips/ not Updates3/

Comment

Thank you that worked, its always in the details. i missed the /zip in the instructions.

I will give it a try and let you know any issues.

Thanks,
                          Steven

Comment

Kinect for VR and Facial recognition

Just a quick question can the same kinect be used for the VR plugin and the facial recognition plug in

Cheers Ken
                            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                              Just a quick question can the same kinect be used for the VR plugin and the facial recognition plug in

Cheers Ken
                              yes, actually you need the Kinect plugin (=VR plugin) to run in order to get the snapshot url that you use as the video source in the Face Recognition plugin

Comment

I am running remote Kinect and it is working fine but log file filling up with

Mar-04 3:22:58 PM Kinect ERROR System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at System.IO.MemoryStream.WriteTo(Stream stream) at HSPI_KINECT.SnapshotServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext ctx)

Thanks,
                                Steven

Comment

Working...
                                X