Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speech actions step on each other

New issue I have not seen before.

I had 2 events try to run at the same time. In BLSpeech, I have this in the log:

8/1/2017 6:02:45 PM 0 {priority=high,speaker=WholeHouse,volume=50,source=3,queue=q ueue}The utility room door opened Yes SPEAKEFAULT High Normal Queue No
    8/1/2017 6:02:45 PM 0 {priority=normal,speaker=Kitchen,volume=50,source=3,queue=qu eue}Good evening. It is currently 6:02 PM and 93.1 degrees. Yes SPEAKEFAULT Normal Normal Queue No

What started to happened is that the first one started. It turned on the Russound system / Kitchen Speaker, set source to 3 and said what it was to say "Good evening. It is..." then it should have returned to source 1 and turned off. Then the next queued item should have started started.

What did happen is that the system did not turn off and the second Speech started by turning on the WholeHouse group but it did not go to source 3, it stayed on source 1 and no speech but source one played at volume 50 and did not shut off.

I had to go in and shut off all the units.

On the options page I have the item to return Russound to original state checked.

What do not see is a way in the options to hold a queued item(s) if one is still in process.

How can I make the next item wait until the current item is completely finished? We all know there is a large lag time with RNET and the Russound system. You have to take action steps slow giving the system time to update before you send the next command.

Michael
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

I have seen this happen a couple times as well and have been trying to get it to happen again but it has not occurred again for quite some time

If you can capture this happening in a debug log then attach the debug log so I can see what is happening. A debug log from both plugins would be good.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X