Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version 3.7, available in updater. Existing users please read before upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
    I haven't change anything other than upgrade to Hs3 3.3.420, I am extremely surpised to have this issue... anyway I'll look into R2 delayer

thank's
    I am only suggesting this as a place to start, it may or may not solve your problem. This plug-in is working well here as of 3.7.1.0, but did not work on the prior version. I am on HS 3.0.0.421, Windows 10 Pro. I was able to prove that HS3 would not start reliably as a Windows task on Server 2012r2, but would always run reliably when started by R2 Startup Delayer. I am no longer using a Micro$oft server product, but still feel Startup Delayer does a great job of making a launched program seem to be user launched as far as Windows is concerned.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I'm on Windows 10 and if you see posts way back i have not had any issues with this plugin and I have 5 instances of the plugin. But I have already been using R2 delay and security low for along time.. Maybe that's why?

Comment

Comment

can somebody confirm, that the issues have been resolved with version 3.7.1?

bart
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
            can somebody confirm, that the issues have been resolved with version 3.7.1?

bart
            Been running it for a few days now without issue.

Comment

I can't get this to work after updating. I've tried deleting all the files in /usr/local/HomeSeer related to HarmonyHub and in HomeSeer/HarmonyHub then reinstalling plug-in. I've tried the dropbox .exe above, but nothing works. I've tried chmodding all of the .exe files. Triple-checked the IPs of the Harmony Hubs in both the app and on the router's attached devices list. I get the same output when clicking rescan devices/rescan activities:

Comment

Is this the logging with debug on ?
                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                The Netherlands
                Using:
                Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                Plugin's:
                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                  Is this the logging with debug on ?
                  Yes. Issue not resolved by 3.7.2.0. Worked fine on an older version.

Comment

Unfortunately I updated before seeing this thread. I had two hubs and commands to one controlled both. I added a 2nd instance and then tried to edit the first only to realize I cannot edit the hubs in it and I can't add any info to the new instance. I decided to try and start fresh. I deleted all harmony devices and removed the plugin. I then stopped Homeseer and deleted all harmony files and folders. I restarted Homeseer and installed the Harmony plugin. It is still remembering both of my old instances and I can't do anything with them.

I just want to start fresh, can anyone give me some insight on how to do that?

Comment

After a couple of times restarting homeseer while deleting files it seemed I was able to get somewhere. I was able to config the default instance for one hub. The old 2nd instance was able to be deleted as well. I created a new 2nd instance and was able to configure it. Now I have a new issue. I can detect the devices and activites just fine but I can't create devices. I get the following errors in the log.

Apr-14 8:01:28 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page Harmony Hub:Logan Bedroom: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Comment

Working...
                      X