• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux HS3PRO Plugin fails to start

I am unable to install the plugin, it fails to start:

HS3Pro - 3.0.0.368
    Device History - 1.2.3.0
    OS - Linux (Docker container cbolt/homeseer)

System log:
    08:43:57:7051:[Updater]->Install/Update of package Device History failed. 08:43:59:1279:[Error]->Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.exe: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.

Since its a docker container, its not as easy to just run commands to test things out, but I am not sure what dependency is missing.. Is there some way to get it to show?

Some mono plugin must be required, I rebuilt my image to include the full mono set and that fixed it. Not sure which one it needed still, but building everything seems to work.

Comment

Interesting. Some of my other plugins require additional .NET assemblies or 3rd party packages be installed, but I haven't had to do anything with this one for my Linux test environment beyond runtime and vbnc.

Comment

Working...
      X