Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great catch - this is driving me nuts - I think artwork assumes the local machine is the flex server? I think it should assume the "PrivateAddress" device that the plugin creates - that IP is the correct server IP for the artwork. All my artwork variables are broken images... Hopefully Blade can fix this.

Comment

I went back and reinitialized the plug-in with the LAN IP but the links still show the 127.0.0.1. I haven't tried deleting the config and starting over.

I also confirmed the artwork shows up if I open the HS3 web interface on the local Plex server.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

One of you log a ticket on my site for it and I will take a look
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I am using the IP address of my plex machine instead of 127.0.0.1
          Have you tried that?
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

My IP address for the flex server is on my NAS, which is 192.168.2.8 -- that is what I have entered.

I will log a ticket

Comment

Logged ticket but BLPlex isn't in the popup so added it to the generic BladePlugins choice. Thanks!

Comment

I deleted the ini file, setup the plugin again with the real LAN IP instead of loopback and now the thumbnails appear correctly.

I had previously changed the IP from loopback to real LAN IP and reinitialized, but it still didn't work.

Comment

I get the following error when I want to update to latest version 2.0.13.0

jun-14 22:36:51 Updater Downloading update: BLPlex
                  jun-14 22:36:51 Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.
                  jun-14 22:36:51 Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

I have emailed HST about this.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Any control uses yet?
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

maybe that could help .

https://docs.openhab.org/addons/bind...x1/readme.html

Do not know if the code have been released, but I have been able to control Plex via Mqtt with this OpenHab binding.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                          maybe that could help .

https://docs.openhab.org/addons/bind...x1/readme.html

Do not know if the code have been released, but I have been able to control Plex via Mqtt with this OpenHab binding.

Interesting, So you need OpenHab running to make this work inside HS3 via MQTT?
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post

Interesting, So you need OpenHab running to make this work inside HS3 via MQTT?
                            Sorry for the delay. I think the change in the forum prevented me to see your post...:S

Yes openhab needs to run. It was really stable.

In that period of time i mooved my hs3 install to Linux ( from windows). I had OpenHab on windows too.

Now openhab is on linux. But i didn't install the Plex binding since i didn't need it until now.

Will see if use the plugin from Blade or the Openhab one. Will let you know.

Edit: here is a picture of nodered. I never complety removed my flow. But it was desactivated
                            Attached Files

Comment

here is a look inside
                              Attached Files

Comment

The logic is :

-if the value is changed in homeseer send a mqtt message with this value ( 0,1,2,3,4)

-depending of the value( yellow), it will trigger an openhab item ( green) with a ''on'' command ( eg: turn on the play button).

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X