Z-Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
    Any forecast on a date for a European version of this device?

+1 for an EU version

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      Our next module order will include Euro versions, possibly other frequencies too. Not sure of that timeframe.... we'll have a better idea once these begin shipping.
      Cool, looking forward to it. 4 interfaces for me

Comment

The new Z-Wave plug-in should be able to backup just about any controller but restore only works for Z-NET and for the discontinued Z-Troller.
        Can you tell me what the point of being able to back up a controller if you can not restore it is? Why not remove both options if there is no use in the controller.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          Can you tell me what the point of being able to back up a controller if you can not restore it is? Why not remove both options if there is no use in the controller.

I guess it would help migrating from Aeon to the ZNet controller.

Useful for us Europeans when (if) HST comes out with a ZNET on our frequencies
          Nicolai L

Comment

Because if you want to replace your Z-Stick with a Z-Net....
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
              Because if you want to replace your Z-Stick with a Z-Net....
              Ok that makes sense. I guess some sort of warning about it when you backup would be good.

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Ok that makes sense. I guess some sort of warning about it when you backup would be good.
                agreed (again). We're working on it.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Our next module order will include Euro versions, possibly other frequencies too. Not sure of that timeframe.... we'll have a better idea once these begin shipping.
                  Great news, Thanks

Comment

Use USB ports on Z-Net for RFXCom

Is it possible to use the USB ports on the Z-Net for other controllers like RFXCom and maken them available on the HomeSeer main server over the network?

At the moment I am having difficulty with placing my RFXCom module cause its the main server is on the Attic en the range is not very well below in my home with concrete ceilings.

@update: I did some research and there is already a solution for raspberry pi to be an usb server. Is it possible to integrate this software in the Z-Net. https://www.virtualhere.com/usb_server_software
                    Last edited by Christian; February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

agreed (again). We're working on it.
                      Sorry if I upset anyone I just was not sure and wanted to clarify that this was the same thing.

Sorry

Greig.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                        Is it possible to use the USB ports on the Z-Net for other controllers like RFXCom and maken them available on the HomeSeer main server over the network?

At the moment I am having difficulty with placing my RFXCom module cause its the main server is on the Attic en the range is not very well below in my home with concrete ceilings.

@update: I did some research and there is already a solution for raspberry pi to be an usb server. Is it possible to integrate this software in the Z-Net. https://www.virtualhere.com/usb_server_software

Oh yes, this. PLEASE THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian View Post

This may work but it will not be a supported option on the Z-NET, due to stability/reliability concerns.

Comment

Just a reference point. I upgraded to .201 yesterday evening and the only problem after the upgrade was my battery operated Tilt Sensor. I had to rescan the device since I got the message that it did not belong to my network. Other than that .201 has been running fine with my Z-Stick. I do still get the Secure message errors on my Kwikset door locks but that was expected. Looking forward to being able to purchase a new Z-Net after the Beta testing.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
                              Just a reference point. I upgraded to .201 yesterday evening and the only problem after the upgrade was my battery operated Tilt Sensor. I had to rescan the device since I got the message that it did not belong to my network. Other than that .201 has been running fine with my Z-Stick. I do still get the Secure message errors on my Kwikset door locks but that was expected. Looking forward to being able to purchase a new Z-Net after the Beta testing.

Bob
                              great! don't look now but. 204 is available now

Comment

great! don't look now but. 204 is available now
                                Does .204 work with z-troller? I would like to keep my z-troller as long as I have old z-wave devices. I'm going to make a go of trying to keep only new z-wave devices on the z-net. I will keep z-troller on separate network from z-net.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                                Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                                Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
                                X