Android Client Crashing on Page Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Client Crashing on Page Load

I'm building some HS Touch screens for my Elk Panel and just added a bunch of simple text boxes and status tracking icons for Elk system error states. All buttons are set to Ignore presses and use custom status images for 0 and 1. I have plenty of other status objects for zones with the same images set up just the same with no issues.

However now my Android (144) client crashes on page load.

If I remove the setting for using custom graphic status images it's fine. I'm using exactly the same images (two simple png files) and paths as I do on another page with no issues. In fact I have 48 images for devices set up that work perfectly like this. When status = x show image a, when it's 1, show image b.

But I try and use these same images for status on these new items HS Touch crashes. The Windows client works perfectly.

I can go into each device in HS itself and change the default graphics, then remove my custom status rules and they show up ok, but when I do this and then update the Elk Plugin it resets all my graphics which really (&*@&* me off.

Any ideas? I need to find a way to post images to this post, but hopefully the explanation above is enough.

Current Date/Time: 3/26/2017 9:50:51 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.313
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 2 Days 1 Hour 43 Minutes 20 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.224
    Number of Devices: 541
    Number of Events: 35
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.37: ISYInsteon
    1.0.0.5: Restart
    3.1.0.18: Sonos
    3.0.6267.36391: UltraM1G3
    3.0.0.63: weatherXML

This is really odd. Is there some relevance to the number 48 in images by any chance?

If I have no more than 48 instances of that image being used it works. If I add one more, HS Touch crashes. If I remove the custom graphics from one element and add them to one of the new ones, it still works.

What's really weird then is, I copied the graphics I'm using to new files, and then tried using those as my custom graphics - and that didn't work either.

I'm scratching my head, trying to spot the pattern or repro here, but not yet seeing it clearly.

Comment

Been working with Rich on this and he found the issue and will be including the fix in a future update to the client.

Comment

Working...
      X