Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somfy Zrtsi extra child devices created

Hi,

Each time I add a device or import using the z-wave plugin with my Z-Net I get an extra device added for the Somfy Zrtsi bridge controller. So two question: why is this happening and can I just delete all of the "extra/duplicate" devices without a poor outcome?

-Rick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rmorton27; September 30, 2017, 09:00 PM.
    -Rick

Extra nodes

Was this ever answered for you in another thread or have you tried HomeSeer support? I noticed your "Import Node" dialog didn't even show a new device being added, just the synchronization and creation of a new duplicate.

I have a ZRTSI on my network but have always use "Add/Include a Node" rather than "Import Node Info from Controller and Scan Devices" to create any new device. Not sure why, except it has been the option mentioned most often in the various instructions I've received. It would be nice if there was more documentation on what various Options in HS do.

Currently, I use 3 channels with the ZRTSI with no real operational issues. The first of the three channels has reversed device types for the two child devices but it doesn't stop them from operating.

Comment

Working...
    X