Can't delete device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't delete device

I had the controller & plug-in installed and running for a few years, then removed the controller and PI last spring in anticipation of a move. Today, I re-installed the PI and controller. I was able to view the valve and program parameters in the controller from the PI but the devices weren't populated on the device manager. I then tried to remove/re-install the device but was only able to add the identical device. Now the device is populated in DM, but I can't delete the other device. I check the device, select 'delete device' but nothing happens.
    Attached Files

I'm guessing that there is an issue in the EZFlora.ini file that is causing this. Please post a copy of your EZFlora.ini file so I can determine if this is the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Adam

Comment

Adam,
      Early this AM, I factory reset the controller, removed the PI, deleted the .ini file, then re-installed the PI and configured the controller from scratch and all is ok. Thanks.
      Doug

Comment

Spoke too soon. I hid unused valves & programs 5-8, and this is what I have now. What did I do wrong? ini file is attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Glad you were able to get it working again. Deleting the PI will not automatically delete the devices associated with it so you will need to manually delete them.

Let me know if you run into any problems,

Adam

Comment

Adam,
            Not sure what you mean by manually deleting a device, there is only the one device now in the config page.

Comment

On the device management page you should be able to delete each individual device (ie zone 1, zone 2, etc.). The plugin isn't aware of these devices since it was deleted and reinstalled, so the remaining devices from the previous install need to be deleted manually from the device page.

Adam

Comment

Will do, thanks much,
                Doug

Comment

Working...
                X