No announcement yet.

3.0.1.130 Stable now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you give me an exact model of a device that is not working? I tried some AEON devices, multisensor 6, and the settings are ok here.

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
    Rich,
    Have you had a chance to look at this too? It seems to only be affecting the older aeotec plugs. My multi sensors are working as expected.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich,

Any ideas on wath to do?

I've tested the device on Domotics with same controller, Aeon Labs gen 5, and t works correct.

/NBonline

Originally posted by NBonline View Post
      I'm running latest beta and trying to get the Remotec ZRC-90 EU to work correct.

It includes correct and 3 devices is created.

The problem is if I press once Homeseer doesn't detect that, but if I hold down for about 2 seconds it detects a release buttom.

If I press once and wait 1 second and press again Homeseer detects that.

This is strange and others seems to get it work.

Wath can be wrong??

/NBonline

----------------------------
      Current Date/Time: 2017-08-18 01:06:09
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
      System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 39 Minutes 52 Seconds
      IP Address: 192.168.0.102
      Number of Devices: 609
      Number of Events: 142
      Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.5.0: BLTouchString
      1.0.0.49: ColorChooser
      3.0.0.104: HSTouch Server
      2.3.33.0: LSoftVerisure
      0.0.0.34: Pushover 3P
      1.0.0.5: Restart
      30.0.0.35: RFXCOM
      3.0.1.139: Z-Wave

Comment

Exactly what device is not working? I see multiple devices being posted. I need a manufacturer, model, and firmware version.

Rich,

Any ideas on wath to do?

I've tested the device on Domotics with same controller, Aeon Labs gen 5, and t works correct.

/NBonline

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          Can you give me an exact model of a device that is not working? I tried some AEON devices, multisensor 6, and the settings are ok here.
          Rich, sorry I just saw this. Here is the link to a device that I am using (seems aeotech uses the same model number for the newer plugs)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2020210...=ps&dispItem=1

I just checked again and this time it did actually let me into the settings page for the root device, but it took about 2 minutes of "Contacting Device" before it did it. I have 12 of these installed in the house and they all have issues like this, where my other devices they just come up almost immediately. My other aeotec devices (I have the Gen 5 and multi 6 sensors too) seem to be working as expected. It's just these ones.

So it appears its a random issue, though I don't think the huge delay in the page coming up is a device issue per say.

Comment

It's a Remotec ZRC-90EU FW: 1.01

/NBonline

Exactly what device is not working? I see multiple devices being posted. I need a manufacturer, model, and firmware version.
            Attached Files

Comment

I tried some newer Aeon plugin modules and they worked ok. I will try to find the one you have, might have one at home, don't have any in the office. Do you have any other devices that have this delay?

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
              Rich, sorry I just saw this. Here is the link to a device that I am using (seems aeotech uses the same model number for the newer plugs)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2020210...=ps&dispItem=1

I just checked again and this time it did actually let me into the settings page for the root device, but it took about 2 minutes of "Contacting Device" before it did it. I have 12 of these installed in the house and they all have issues like this, where my other devices they just come up almost immediately. My other aeotec devices (I have the Gen 5 and multi 6 sensors too) seem to be working as expected. It's just these ones.

So it appears its a random issue, though I don't think the huge delay in the page coming up is a device issue per say.

Comment

We do not have one of these to try, so it might be hard to figure out what is going on. If it supports central scene, you should see an entry in the log when you press a button. If not, check the associations and add HS to all the groups. Maybe the one you need is not associated.

It's a Remotec ZRC-90EU FW: 1.01

/NBonline

Comment

I tried some newer Aeon plugin modules and they worked ok. I will try to find the one you have, might have one at home, don't have any in the office. Do you have any other devices that have this delay?

I personally do not. All other devices work as expected. If you need I can send you one off my bench.

Comment

There is only one association choise and it's to Homeseer.

It only registrate in log when I hold down a key for 2 seconds and release, in log it says released.
                    Or if I press once quick and wait for the unit to respond with fast blinking diod and then press quick again.

It is very strange.

/NBonline

We do not have one of these to try, so it might be hard to figure out what is going on. If it supports central scene, you should see an entry in the log when you press a button. If not, check the associations and add HS to all the groups. Maybe the one you need is not associated.

Comment

Hi Rich,

Could you have a look into this? It is happing with all of my (20+) Qubino Flush 2 switches, and I know this was introduced recently (at 130 or shortly before).

Thanks!

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                      I think I just found a new issue with the 130 build. When I turn on a device (Qubino Flush 2 Relays, ZMNHBD1) the Watts or KW Hours field gets updated with "255 Watts" or "255 kW Hours". When turned of, it changes back to "0 Watts" or "0 kW Hours".

I tried beta 139 as well, it appears to have the same issue.
                      stefxx

Comment

I thought by reading this thread that installing the beta zwave plugin my Fibaro Dimmers would work correctly, they dont.

So i already had some in my system which seem to work fine but including some new ones do not. I keep getting unknown status.

I have added them securely as if i do them insecure then switch 1 & switch 2 work together.

Error's from log

Aug-29 19:18:11 Z-Wave Device: Node 28 Z-Wave Power Set to INVALID VALUE
                        Aug-29 19:18:11 Z-Wave Warning In converting Z-Wave data bytes to a value, Size is reported as 2, but length is 1 and is=00

My HS info

Current Date/Time: 29/08/2017 19:26:14
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.350
                        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                        System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 36 Minutes 13 Seconds
                        IP Address: 192.168.100.10
                        Number of Devices: 72
                        Number of Events: 5
                        Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
                        3.9.6431.26038: Modbus
                        3.0.1.140: Z-Wave
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Matt Powell; August 29, 2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

This is a one i had previously added which works correctly (apart from i deleted switch 2 as its not in use)
                          Attached Files

Comment

What is the Fibaro part # on this?

Originally posted by Matt Powell View Post
                            This is a one i had previously added which works correctly (apart from i deleted switch 2 as its not in use)

Comment

Fibaro FGD-212 250 W Universal Dimmer

If i add the module non secure it all looks good apart from Switch Multilevel 2 which is the second input. When you use this is also does Switch Multilevel 1

Comment

Sounds like the plugin is not finding the correct device when a command is recieved. I have no idea what changed could have caused this. The only way to fix it is for me to test the device here. Unfortunately we don't have any. Maybe you can reach out to Qubino and see if they will send us some samples. I will also ask.

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                                Hi Rich,

Could you have a look into this? It is happing with all of my (20+) Qubino Flush 2 switches, and I know this was introduced recently (at 130 or shortly before).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X