Run script variable/function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run script variable/function

Any chance of adding a "run Script" variable/function to the tasker plugin? Right now, if I want to run a script, I have to create an manual event in homeseer that runs the script. I then run the event via $HSCommand which runs the script.
    I would be nice to be able to run a script directly. I tend to do most of my complex stuff in HS scripts and this would be a nice addition to the project.
    Thanks

Originally posted by jimbell View Post
    Any chance of adding a "run Script" variable/function to the tasker plugin? Right now, if I want to run a script, I have to create an manual event in homeseer that runs the script. I then run the event via $HSCommand which runs the script.
    I would be nice to be able to run a script directly. I tend to do most of my complex stuff in HS scripts and this would be a nice addition to the project.
    Thanks
    Hi Jimbell, it was removed when I change the structure of the plugin.
    But I may look at it again.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Thanks
      Hi Jimbell, function is now added. You can now even send data back to tasker from the script in same call
      --
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Can't install version 3.0.2.9

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        Hi Jimbell, function is now added. You can now even send data back to tasker from the script in same call
        Tony,
        Thanks very much for adding the scripting feature in. However, I am experiencing a problem.

After downloading the updater_override.txt and doing the steps to install it, I get the following error after the downloading begins and the quits about 1/2 way to the end.

"Error downloading file: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

As far as I know, I am doing the same steps that I did when updating to the previous beta versions.

Comment

Tony,
          Thanks very much for adding the scripting feature in. However, I am experiencing a problem.

After downloading the updater_override.txt and doing the steps to install it, I get the following error after the downloading begins and the quits about 1/2 way to the end.

"Error downloading file: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

As far as I know, I am doing the same steps that I did when updating to the previous beta versions.
          Sorry, every time I change the zipfile I need to change file permission.
          Try again.
          --
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
          X