BrightSwitch and Z-Wave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
    I've still not gotten mine. I'd also be interested in accessing the camera via Blueiris.

They have a forum? What's the URL?
    http://community.getbrightswitch.com/

They are pretty responsive, but there is not a lot of activity. I think if we got more activity over there, they might be more open to making the changes we want (IP Cameras, API for external Sensor access like motion, light, etc).

Edit:Sorry, wrong url! Corrected above!
    Last edited by sirmeili; March 20, 2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
      Hey that's great news! I will try that tonight when I get home, although my switch isn't where it can control anything ...

I am not sure I really like these things either, I thought I would use it more as a controller but I haven't. But then again I don't use many of my touch screens anymore. I never updated the HS Touch screens for HS3 when I converted to HS3 ...
      Yeah, mine doesn't control anything (just powered), and they fixed the bug I had where i couldn't have Imperihome run from their interface. However, I hate that when I open an external app, the "button" to return to their interface is right dab in the middle of the screen. Easy enough to move, but would be nice if it remembered where you put it last!
      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah the button thing is annoying for sure. I wish if you launched an app like Sonos or HSTouch it would stay opened until you close it, even if it's weeks later. I really only want to use this as a controller and not a switch.
        -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
        X