Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will in work with HS2

Hi
    I wounder if this plugin will work with Hs2pro?
    or will it just be HS3?

Comment

Download?

I wonder if it possible to download this homeseer plugin and test it? Or is this dead thread?

Comment

Wow, count me in, this looks awesome. How goes progress?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
          I wonder if it possible to download this homeseer plugin and test it? Or is this dead thread?
          Looking like a dead thread. Bummer.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up using Google Voice to text my phone, which then can trigger Tasker Events using keywords. Works very well.

I think Rich is still planning to make HSTouch load faster. I believe it was on the list. The reason, Tasker would be able to get a Text then load HST.

I also hope that they are adding an intent capability to say...load HST to a specific page. Such ask, get motion detect, trigger my phone to open the camera associated with that Zone.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Hi and thanks for your interest. I'm so sorry for all wait in the project. I still running on HS2 but planning to move over to hs3. There have been some personal things that I have taking care for a while and have to put the project at side.
              I have not find the time and energy yet but I will finish the plugin and share it but I can't tell any timeline. So please try to hold out.
              Many thanks
              Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
              --
              Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Dead?

Are something happening in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
                  Are something happening in this thread?
                  Hi, Yes I have now moved over to HS3 on my own machine and working with the plugin but I'm stuck on on the event part.
                  If there any real programmer out there that want to step in, PM me. This would speed up the project.

Thanks
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                    Hi, Yes I have now moved over to HS3 on my own machine and working with the plugin but I'm stuck on on the event part.
                    If there any real programmer out there that want to step in, PM me. This would speed up the project.

Thanks
                    Hi Tony,

You are not alone. I gave up on events with my plugins as I just could not get to grips with it. I ended up putting it all in to devices so an event could be triggered on the device but you end up with lots of devices and there is not always a way to do the same thing as in events.

Greig.
                    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

No news?

Comment

Hi, I have not solved the event part.
                        I may share it like it is, I have use it for my needs in several months.
                        Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
                        No news?
                        --
                        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

This getting posted? I'd love to run it on my office tablet

Comment

Please post. Maybe even talk with another developer like Blade. He might be able to add the finishing touches if you gave him the source code.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
                            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                              Hi, I have not solved the event part.
                              I may share it like it is, I have use it for my needs in several months.
                              I'd like to test your HS3 plugin. I already used HS2 version changing some part to use it in italian language voice recognition.

For event, I have created a device, when the device status change (by voice recognition) it trig the event. It is a simple workaround...

Comment

Lets do this!

Comment

Working...
                                X