Has this project been abandoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this project been abandoned?

It's past the mark where the plugin was to expire, no updates. Wondering if there's a way to continue using this or if it was abandoned?

Eh? Latest version expires at the end of October.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by unbwogable View Post
      It's past the mark where the plugin was to expire, no updates. Wondering if there's a way to continue using this or if it was abandoned?
      Working on new features and if not released before end of October I will extend the trial anyway.
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        Working on new features and if not released before end of October I will extend the trial anyway.

The end of the plugin is coming fast. Any plans to release a new version? Or even put it in the updater and charge a few $ for it so we don't have to worry about it expiring if for some reason you can't get around to maintaining it?

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          The end of the plugin is coming fast. Any plans to release a new version? Or even put it in the updater and charge a few $ for it so we don't have to worry about it expiring if for some reason you can't get around to maintaining it?
          Hi, the plugin was sent to hs3 updater for few weeks ago but no response from HS yet so I will extend the trial again. Can't do it until tomorrow.
          --
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
            Hi, the plugin was sent to hs3 updater for few weeks ago but no response from HS yet so I will extend the trial again. Can't do it until tomorrow.

Thank You!

Loving the plugin. I'm happy to throw a few currency units your way if and when I am given the option!

Comment

Hi S-F, the new beta is now online.
              --
              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Thank you Sir! I'm on it like white on rice.

Comment

Working...
                X