Way2Call .. and the IVR instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way2Call .. and the IVR instructions

I believe there are some issues with the internal IVR and need to understand and perhaps modify it. However we need some documentation to understand the instructions within the IVR (example "internal.txt").

Does anyone know of this documentation and where it can be found and used.

Don Beam

I've never found any, but have access to the source code and some examples I've created for my own use. If you have any specific questions, I'll try to help.
    Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Thanks Guy for the help offer .. please see below

-----------------------

# load all VR commands as enabled in the options
      LOADVR:#VR_INTERNAL
      CLEAR_KEY:
      SPEAK:$INTERNAL_PROMPT
      GOTO:WAITVR

# just start listening without speaking prompt, but reload the VR commands
      LABEL:RELOAD_VR
      LOADVR:#VR_INTERNAL
      CLEAR_KEY:

-----------------
      I assume the LOADVR loads words that this app will recognize .. correct?

What does #VR_INTERNAL mean, I assume it is data that helps recognize different spoken words .. but where is the data found and can we add or delete from it?

What does $INTERNAL_PROMPT mean and where is this defined?

Comment

I believe this application used Microsoft SAPI. There is a recognition dictionary directory in the SAPI common directory on Windows and thinking that there is another dict directory in the Homeseer root directory.

Training VR / SAPI was autonomous from Homeseer and HSPhone uses that.

Homeseer's original text to speech and voice recognition is based on Microsoft SAPI.

Note this is different than Amazon or Google Voice and speech and audio proxy redirection.

AT&T / Neospeech also had tools to correct mispronunciation if you didn't recognize or wanted to adjust speech and the Microsoft SAPI SDK had examples of various mechanisms to utilize speech and or voice recognition. All this this is autonomous from Homeseer speaker as speaker only utilize MS SAPI.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks Pete, I have a W10 system and searched high and low to see a directory or file that indicates anything re SAPI .. and not successful

Are you aware of anything or anywhere that I can get a handle the details of what is going on in these HS3 IVR's

Comment

Don,

You can download all the source for HSphone here:
            https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194294

It looks like most of the IVR and VR stuff is handled in script hspLine.vb, found in the folder Phone. You'll want to look at subroutine Parse_IVR_Command, where individual script line commands are processed, including #VR_INTERNAL.

$INTERNAL_PROMPT is what HS speaks when you press the * key. By default, it's "yes, sire".

Hope that helps some. I don't use VR with HSphone, so I'm not really familiar with what works and what doesn't.
            Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Working...
            X