X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraMon HSPI - Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Outstanding feature requests:
    • Device logging (Online, Troubled, Offline) to honor HomeSeer "Do not log commands from this device " device option. [complete]
    • Add "Any Value" as a device trigger option.
    • Optional faster ping rate (for computers not online).
    • Ability to shutdown Windows device [complete]
    • Ability to monitor TCP ports [complete]
    • UPnP Device Monitoring - detect when a UPnP device is turned on or turned off.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; August 13, 2009, 08:17 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Would it be possible to maybe add the following options?

UJ:
    Great plugin, it has redone how I run my many home computer with the WOL function. This plugin will probably pay for itself in six months.

Would it be possible to maybe add the following options?

1- Optional faster ping rate after a WOL signal is sent. That way you don't have as long to wait to see if the computer responded when you are remote.

2- Optional faster ping rate while a computer shows troubled.

~Bill

Comment

No logging

It would be nice if one could disable logging for specific devices.

Comment

Originally posted by RonSmeets View Post
        It would be nice if one could disable logging for specific devices.
        This feature has been implemented as of version 1.1.2764.33101. To use, simply set the "Do not log commands from this device" HomeSeer device option.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Nice!

Thank You.

Comment

One more, and perhaps it's just something I've missed (again).
            My Ultramon is checking devices once per minute. Each time, there is a log entry to that effect;

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>8/9/2007 10:37:51 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>UltraMon Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Monitoring IP addresses in 192.168.2/24.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is there currently any way to supress this? I'd prefer the log were populated with needed information, Errors, abnormalities, etc.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Do you maybe have "Debug mode" activated?
              It's under Options.

Comment

Debug is Off.
                Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

I don't have IIS or any other web server on the box just Homeseer.

It worked immediatly when I changed it to port 80 and set it up, now it seems I can change it back to the original port and it works.

Comment

Event Trigger

UJ,

This plugin is great, plus I'm learning how to script.
                    When I create a new event and select these condtions...
                    Current Trigger Type: Device Value Change
                    Device: ComputerABC
                    The condition choices for "Becomes" lists Offline, Troubled, Unknown and Online.
                    Can the Condition choice "Any" be added so that when "Device ComputerABC Value Changes to Any", it will trigger the action requested?

Thanks again
                    Frank

Comment

Printer server

Great plugin, but I have a question.

Where I can find the XBox and printer device type?
                      Can find the device type : router, laptop, server, tivo, Wifi , media server computer and camera but not pre-defined device types printer and Xbox.
                      How can i solve this problem?

homeseer 2.2.0.66
                      24/01/2008 22:43:01 - Info - Found plug-in: UltraMon, version: 1.1.2917.24863

Thanks,

Renaatdb
                      Last edited by renaatdb; January 25, 2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
                        One more, and perhaps it's just something I've missed (again).
                        My Ultramon is checking devices once per minute. Each time, there is a log entry to that effect;

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>8/9/2007 10:37:51 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>UltraMon Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Monitoring IP addresses in 192.168.2/24.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is there currently any way to supress this? I'd prefer the log were populated with needed information, Errors, abnormalities, etc.
                        This message is written on startup. The other "offline", "online", "troubled" messages honor the "Do not log commands from this device" option.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by franklnc View Post
                          UJ,

This plugin is great, plus I'm learning how to script.
                          When I create a new event and select these condtions...
                          Current Trigger Type: Device Value Change
                          Device: ComputerABC
                          The condition choices for "Becomes" lists Offline, Troubled, Unknown and Online.
                          Can the Condition choice "Any" be added so that when "Device ComputerABC Value Changes to Any", it will trigger the action requested?

Thanks again
                          Frank
                          I hope to post an update to UltraMon tomorrow that adds the "Any Value" as a trigger. I'll also be removing the redundant trigger values as HomeSeer has other ways to calculate how long a device has been online or offline.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by renaatdb View Post
                            Great plugin, but I have a question.

Where I can find the XBox and printer device type?
                            Can find the device type : router, laptop, server, tivo, Wifi , media server computer and camera but not pre-defined device types printer and Xbox.
                            How can i solve this problem?

homeseer 2.2.0.66
                            24/01/2008 22:43:01 - Info - Found plug-in: UltraMon, version: 1.1.2917.24863

Thanks,

Renaatdb
                            I don't overwrite the hspi_ultramon_devices.xml file in the HomeSeer2/config directory. You can either extract it from the zip file or delete that file and re-install the plug-in.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Any Value Trigger

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                              I hope to post an update to UltraMon tomorrow that adds the "Any Value" as a trigger. I'll also be removing the redundant trigger values as HomeSeer has other ways to calculate how long a device has been online or offline.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones
                              I just installed the update and I will be very busy rewriting all of my scripts. Actually, this has made things a lot easier for my purposes. Once I rewrite the scripts, there are a lot of events I can delete, making things a lot easier to manage. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X