• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISY Update 1.0.3.0 Issue

#1 Yesterday, 12:16 PM
    StanW
    Seer Join Date: Sep 2003

ISY Update 1.0.3.0 Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated to the ISY Plug In version 1.0.3.0. Now when ever HS restarts it does not recognize the ISY devices.
    The log is:
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - Creating isy class instance: [192.168.0.9]
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - Checking service type: urn:udi-com:service:X_Insteon_Lighting_Service:1
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - COMM: ISY initialization Username / Password authentication failed.

I've checked the password in the ISY config and it is correct. If I resync it is okay.

What's the deal

Hi Stan,

There's not information to make any conclusions at this time. What version of the ISY firmware are running?

Just so I'm clear on the steps please verify that I understand correctly.

1) You start HomeSeer and get log messages you post below.
    2) You got the plug-in status screen and press the re-sync button and it starts working.

The username/password are stored in your HomeSeer config/isy_settings.ini file, can you verify that they are correct there (or is that what you already did)?

I'd request that you change the ISY plug-in's log level to verbose and restart HomeSeer. The log will have a lot more details during start up, including your username and password in clear text. Send a copy of that log to me at bpaauwe at yahoo dot com and I'll take a look at it.

Originally posted by StanW View Post

ISY Update 1.0.3.0 Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated to the ISY Plug In version 1.0.3.0. Now when ever HS restarts it does not recognize the ISY devices.
    The log is:
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - Creating isy class instance: [192.168.0.9]
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - Checking service type: urn:udi-com:service:X_Insteon_Lighting_Service:1
    7/6/2011 6:34:21 AM - ISY Insteon - COMM: ISY initialization Username / Password authentication failed.

I've checked the password in the ISY config and it is correct. If I resync it is okay.

What's the deal
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
    X