No announcement yet.

HomeSeer3 Plug-in Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Plug-in status has been updated! See first post.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hello Ultrajones,

Any chance you could share a estimated completion date for UltraSMTP?
      my setup relies heavely on this plugin, and i'd like to move over to HS3 ones it gets out of beta.

Thanks in advance,

Martijn.

Comment

Hello Martijn. I just completed the plug-in today. I should be able to post it this weekend.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraSMT3 HSPI was just sent to HomeSeer for posting.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Wow, that is great News!
            I'll keep an Eye on the updater..

Comment

Thank you Ultrajones, I patiently await UltraPioneer control

Comment

Ultra, don't want to be pest, but any ETA on the Pioneer control? This is critical to my setup and just holding on full blown changeover to HS3 pending this plugin. Thanks for all your help. Your plugins are all top notch.

Comment

Upgrade pricing?

I think you mentioned that you would offer upgrade pricing for plugins to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 plugins. I would like to upgrade UltraWeatherbug, and UltraMon. How do I obtain the upgrade price? I do not see it listed in the HS store.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                  Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                  Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                    I think you mentioned that you would offer upgrade pricing for plugins to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 plugins. I would like to upgrade UltraWeatherbug, and UltraMon. How do I obtain the upgrade price? I do not see it listed in the HS store.
                    As part of the check-out process you enter your HS2 license number and you will receive the discount.

Barry

Comment

Hi ultra. All the best for 2014! What is your eta on the ultralog plugin? Have you already started?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Is there an easy way to import all the IR codes from HS2 for UltraGCIR3. I have over 100 codes and would hate to have to re enter them all by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
                          Is there an easy way to import all the IR codes from HS2 for UltraGCIR3. I have over 100 codes and would hate to have to re enter them all by hand.
                          You can export them from the UltraGCIR tab in HS2 and then conversely import them in HS3
                          Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
                            I was able to export my codes from HS2 and import them into HS3. It worked great.

Comment

Never even realized there was an import export feature. Thanks. Saved me a lot of work.

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

Do you expect to finish the work for Ultralog soon to work on HS3?
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X