Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature Not Updating

Ultra,

Updated recently to the latest version of the plug-in, and now the temperature information is no longer updating. I have recent updates on everything else, and I confirmed that my key is good, but the temperatures just won't budge.

(see enclosed)

Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
    Ultra,

Updated recently to the latest version of the plug-in, and now the temperature information is no longer updating. I have recent updates on everything else, and I confirmed that my key is good, but the temperatures just won't budge.

(see enclosed)

Any ideas?
    Hello Rick, that is odd. The screenshot you provided suggests it hasn't worked since January, 2014. From the PLUG-INS > UltraWeatherBug3 > UltraWeatherBug3 > Devices tab, do you see numeric values in the Value column? If no, do you see numeric value in any of the WeatherBug Device types (e.g. Humidity, Wind, Rain, etc.)?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello Rick, that is odd. The screenshot you provided suggests it hasn't worked since January, 2014. From the PLUG-INS > UltraWeatherBug3 > UltraWeatherBug3 > Devices tab, do you see numeric values in the Value column? If no, do you see numeric value in any of the WeatherBug Device types (e.g. Humidity, Wind, Rain, etc.)?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Ultra,

No, the high and low have not worked since January, but the others have CURRENT date/times on them, just no value. That tracks with the devices in the plug-in (see attached)
      Attached Files
      Regards,

Comment

Actually, this being the 15th, they are not updating either!

I shut down and restarted the plug-in, but I am going to do that with HomeSeer just in case and see if that helps...
        Regards,

Comment

Reboot did not help, although it did update the Temperature date/time everywhere, the actual value is not there. Not the status shows some errors?
          Attached Files
          Regards,

Comment

It looks like you may have gone past your allowed monthly queries. The free pro license allows a maximum of 15,000 queries per month. There are about 744 hours in a month (assuming 31 days). Using the default settings, you'll get 12 queries per hour per station. With 4 stations, you'll be about 20,000 queries over the limit.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I had to cut back to two stations and changed the update frequency on Forecasts and Alerts to once every 30 minutes. With 2 stations and 15 minute update intervals on all three updates my query allotment ran out at 26 days.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I had to cut back to two stations and changed the update frequency on Forecasts and Alerts to once every 30 minutes. With 2 stations and 15 minute update intervals on all three updates my query allotment ran out at 26 days.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X