This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeypadLink - Sync linked responder devices - Solved

Testing an 8-button KeypadLink and on of the buttons is cross linked to a SwitchLink Dimmer. The cross link between the devices behaves as it should when controlling either one of the devices locally and the HomeSeer device list is updated accordingly.

The problem lies when the SwitchLink Dimmer is controlled from HomeSeer, the KeypadLink does not update. I thought that's what the 'Sync linked responder devices' option is for as it works correctly (for example) between two cross linked SwitchLink Dimmers but not with KeypadLink?

Insteon Plug-in 3.0.5.86

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I forgot that both devices need to be checked 'Sync linked responder devices' and now it works!
    Last edited by DMT; July 18, 2016, 02:39 PM.

thanks for reporting back.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X