Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I delete devices and create them later?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I delete devices and create them later?

When I first installed the HV plug-in I was only using one digital input (and none of the flags, variables, etc.), so I deleted everything that was created by the plug-in except the one I was using. Well now I want to use a couple more of the inputs. I could not find a way to create these short of deleting the existing input and recreating all (via options). So now I have dozens of devices/variables created by the plug-in whereas I will only be using three of them. Is there a way I can delete the ones I do not need and recreate then later (without having to delete my exiting HV devices)?

I just hid them from my Homeseer view so I wouldn't have to see all the ones I wasn't using yet. It was tedious chore but didn't take too long. I checked the "hide from view option" in the properties of each HV device and then in HS I went under the "View" menu and turned off "Show all devices". I'm not sure about creating all HV devices via the plug-in but I doubt it will hurt any existing HV devices you have.

Comment

Working...
    X