Plugin stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin stopped working

For some reason, the last update in the last few days has stopped working a caused an error. Initially I didnt know what it was but then noticed this one was missing.

Please see.. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=1#post1129587

Would anyone know how to revive this plugin and stop the error?

Sorry. This is an error in the way the plugin updates. It should have overwritten a file and did not.

A quick fix is to stop the plugin, remove the nlog.dll file from the \bin folder in your HS3 folder, and then reinstall the plugin.

That should get you back up and going until I can post a more permanent fix tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Johnny has your issue been resolved? The version in the updater should also fix the issue permanently now too.

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
        Johnny has your issue been resolved? The version in the updater should also fix the issue permanently now too.

BeeryGaz

Sorry mate, nlog.dll is still an issue on a fresh install....

Pete...
        HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Mea culpa - finger trouble in the updater for the plugin.

Please install the current version (3.0.23.17025) from the updater, it has been fixed.

Comment

Thanks Gary, thats now installed ok. Waiting on the new SIM card....debug shows its talking to the Wavecom fine.

Cheers..Pete
            HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Working...
            X