Reminders, Timers, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminders, Timers, etc

Is this on the horizon? I've got a lot of applications to use it for. Most often I am using my iPhone and telling Siri to remind me in 30 minutes to ...

Anything?

Comment

the VR API used by the plugin does not support dictation, so it cannot recognize words or phrases that are not in its grammar rules

so in your "remind me in 30 minutes to ..." example it wouldn't understand what you say after the "to".

there are ways to get around this, by using some other API but that would be more difficult to implement and I don't have time to investigate this for now.

Comment

I too would just like to add my vote for this one.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Has there been any development on this end?
          I'd like to be able to set time delay and make use of HomeSeer's reminder system too if possible.
          HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
            Has there been any development on this end?
            I'd like to be able to set time delay and make use of HomeSeer's reminder system too if possible.
            +1 here too...I just bought the plug-in because it beats the desktop VR hands down, but I think this would be a very useful feature addition. And as someone else mentioned, being able to pass Kinect commands through to HS's built-in VR engine would be a complete solution.

Comment

Working...
            X