www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Help

HomeSeer Help Help, How-to's and Documentation

Old February 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Viewer

Aeon Multisensor - Gen 5 & Multisensor 6

Hi,

I am just getting started with HomeSeer - what I have seen so far leads me to believe its a really power and flexible system.

I've purchased a number of Z-Wave nodes to get started -

5 x Greenwave 1 Port Powernode
2 x Aeon Multisensor Gen 5
1 x Aeon Multisensor 6

I've got the Greenwave Powernodes connected and running without issue, i've set 60 second polling to see the power usage - great :-)

However, I'm having problems getting the Multisensors to report in a timely manner, namely providing movement alerts in real time and temperature/light/humidity every ten minutes...

I've gone through the process of setting the parameters as mentioned on several sites -

Parameter Value Size Function
3 240 2 PIR Detection timeout
4 1 1 Enable Motion Sensor
101 128+64+32+1 (225) 4 Items to report - Lux, Humid, Temp, Batt
111 600 4 Reporting interval - Seconds

However, I also see in the HomeSeer log file that it appears to be setting these values to some other preset e.g. reporting interval, 60 minutes...?

I am assuming that because HomeSeer is sending other values then this is resetting the node to something else and therefore it's not reporting as expected?

I wondered if anyone could share their experience of using these devices with HomeSeer?

Many thanks,

Andrew