3.0.0.18 IS EXPIRED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.18 IS EXPIRED

My house is non-operational. Getting warnings that this plugin is expired. Please assist!! Thanks!

Initializing plug-in(1): ISYInsteon Instance:: ** Expired **

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from ISYInsteon - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Hi CJVann!

Yeah, I began to encounter problems with this plug-in too. I knew it was due to expire in May, 2015, but didn't remember the exact date. I fixed my issue by downloading and installing an alpha (version 19) at this link:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=164310

I found that following the alternate installation instructions was way easier than frogging around with the installation override text file.

This version is not due to expire until January 20, 2016.

I would think this version might work for you too as long as you don't have anything too complicated in your setup (and frankly, any functionality is better than none, eh? ). It's what I'll be using until next year. Maybe by then I won't be so cheap and will buy a new USB-based PLM so I don't have to continue using the ISY!

Hope this helps!

--Hozer

Comment

Thanks! I got it installed and all is peaceful again - ha. Enjoy the holiday!

Comment

Working...
      X