Activate "Add to Network" Function on HS Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activate "Add to Network" Function on HS Switch

I have HS3 running on a dedicated PC with SmartStick+ and drivers installed. I am trying to add my first device, an HS-WD100+. Per the instructions I navigate to the Z-Wave interface and "Add/Include" a Node then click "Start." How do I activate the "Add/Include to Network" function on the WD100+? I added them to my Vera but honestly I forgot what I did. I though I just turned them off then on. Sorry for the dumb question. I'm sure there will be many more. Thanks!

Originally posted by lodi View Post
    I have HS3 running on a dedicated PC with SmartStick+ and drivers installed. I am trying to add my first device, an HS-WD100+. Per the instructions I navigate to the Z-Wave interface and "Add/Include" a Node then click "Start." How do I activate the "Add/Include to Network" function on the WD100+? I added them to my Vera but honestly I forgot what I did. I though I just turned them off then on. Sorry for the dumb question. I'm sure there will be many more. Thanks!
    Yes, that's correct, but you need to exclude them first using the Remove/Exclude option in Homeseer before adding the, using the Add/Include. This will erase it's memory of the Vera network and allow it to be added to HS
    cheeryfool

Comment

Got it! Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X