Color change for all lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color change for all lights?

Sorry for my lack of expertise, I am extremely new to homeseer and home automation.

I created a group of all lights (just 2 bulbs) and my goal is to get them to turn on at sunset and in sync just be on a color changing cycle until sunrise. At sunrise they Will automatically turn off.

I was able to successfully create an event that would turn on device and set "all lights" to color change, but the problem is they appear at the lowest brightness.

How do I get them to automatically turn on to full brightness and go through a simple color changing cycle from sunset to sunrise?

Rickymerchant1,

You can create animations for this in the creativity page. Check the help file for this plugin for more information on this (in the help section of HS3)

You can use presets to set a color and brightness you like, create scenes combining multiple presets and combine these scenes in an animation. You can set the animation to stretch from sunrise to sunset, or exact time settings.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X