Error/warning messages in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error/warning messages in log

I'm currently evaluating BLStat . . . before I pull the trigger and purchase, I'd like to resolve these two error messages that are popping up. How do I fix them?
    Attached Files

second screen.
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like the updater is having some issues because I see more than just my stuff not available in that list.
      Looks like BLStat did not completely install.
      Try removing it and reinstalling it from the updater.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Well, more woes. I disabled it, uninstalled it. Then tried to redownload/reinstall. Failed. Rebooted. Redownloaded/reinstalled. Failed.

See attached. Ideas?
        Attached Files

Comment

I sftp'ed into the box, and there are BLStat files all over. Unfortunately, I can't delete them for whatever reason. I receive permission denied.

any ideas?

Comment

Is this Linux or Windows
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              Is this Linux or Windows
              Linux -- HomeTroller SEL-Pro.

Comment

You will have to connect as an admin user and remove the files and make sure BLStat is not enabled. I have never used a Hometroller before so you may have to ask others how to do that
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

You will have to connect as an admin user and remove the files and make sure BLStat is not enabled. I have never used a Hometroller before so you may have to ask others how to do that
                  Can you tell me what files to remove?

Also, Hometroller is no different than any other Linux install, so if you can tell me how to connect as an admin, I should be able to do that.

Comment

OK, I rooted in and deleted everything that looked relevant. Still getting the errors. Take a look at these two log screens.

Is SqLite.Interop.dll something that comes with HS3, or is that something your plug-in installs? If it's not required by HS3 other than for your plug-in, I can delete it and do another re-install. If it is required, then there is some incompatibility between the plug-in and HS3's core files.
                    Attached Files

Comment

SqLite.Interop.dll should be installed in [Hs root]/bin/BLStat along with some other files
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

SqLite.Interop.dll should be installed in [Hs root]/bin/BLStat along with some other files
                        Should I delete them and have them reinstall?

Comment

These are the files that should exist in [hs root]/bin/BLStat

SQLite.Interop.dll
                          sqlite3.dll
                          System.Data.SQLite.dll

Do they all exist?
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Yes they do. And I still have the error messages. I contact HomeSeer support, and they say that there's something wrong with the plugin code as to why it's not reinstalling properly.

I appreciate your help on this, but, truth to told, the inability to get this plugin working has left a bad taste in my mouth for your plugins -- I was thinking of getting about a half-dozen based on the functionality, but if I can't even get the first one working, well . . . . .

Going to shelve this project for now, and will stick with using events in HS3 to control my thermostats. Sorry.

Comment

I think you are jumping to conclusions a little too fast but that is your decision.
                              If you ask around on the forums I think you will find out that my plugins are respected on here.

Let me know if you want any further help.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X