Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for more than one ISY?

Hi,

Thanks for a great plugin! I've been using it since the very first beta on HS2.

Have you considered adding support for more than one ISY? I currently have two, each in a different property but both reachable on my network. It would be excellent if I could see them both in the same instance of Homeseer. Right now I use their network modules and the REST interface to have them trigger stuff on each other.

Thanks
    -David

Originally posted by drule View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for a great plugin! I've been using it since the very first beta on HS2.

Have you considered adding support for more than one ISY? I currently have two, each in a different property but both reachable on my network. It would be excellent if I could see them both in the same instance of Homeseer. Right now I use their network modules and the REST interface to have them trigger stuff on each other.

Thanks
    -David
    Yes, I have considered it. But it's been pretty low on the list. With HS3, it's doesn't look too difficult to allow two instances of the plug-in. It's still a bit of work since right now multiple instances would still try to write configuration data to the same place.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
    X