Problems after upgrading from HS3 to HSPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems after upgrading from HS3 to HSPro

I've been struggling to figure out what is going on with my system since upgrading from HS3 to HSPro software. All devices and events still work within the Homeseer web interface and all automated events work properly. The things that aren't working - I can no longer communicate with Homeseer through IFTTT, my Echo devices no longer can communicate with Homeseer and my HSTouch no longer works.
    I've registered my HSPro with the new license, have reassociated my DropBox, tried recreating all events in IFTTT, uninstalled and reinstalled my HSTouch, but still haven't gotten things back to the way they were before the upgrade.
    Any ideas? I'd like my functionality back before heading out on a couple of extended trips over the holidays.

Did you have your myHS account recreated with your new license number as your myHS account controls all the items you are having issue with. I would recommend putting in an email to support@homeseer.com to get this account corrected.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Fixed!

Thanks Rupp! A quick email to the folks at HomeSeer and they reset my account; I re-registered using the latest license information and all is back to normal. Feels great to have the system back to 100%.

Comment

Working...
      X