This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cache GC100/iTach Plug-in Issues

I've recently tried to install the Global Cache GC100/iTach Plug-in, however after going into the updater and completing the process, it asks me to restart. I therefore restart the PC, and then go into interfaces expecting to see Global Cache GC100/iTach Plug-in, however it's not there.

I therefore go back into the updater where I find the Global Cache GC100/iTach Plug-in greyed out and next to it is says 'Pending Restart'. I've tried restarting the PC, and restarting the service, but nothing seems to work, the interface does not appear, and whenever I go back into the installer it just says 'Pending Restart'.

Anyone know how to get out of this loop and get the plug-in installed properly?

I Just got my iTach100

Ddidn;t bother with GC plug-in, just got UltraJones GCIR. His stuff just works.

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
    HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
    2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
    USB UIRT
    Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
    WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
    HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
    HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
    2GIG Thermostat
    BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
    BLUPS
    UltraLog (SQL2008)
    Jon00 Plugins
    Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
    Global Cache IP2IR
    Foscam FI8918W

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Problem Solved!

Turned out my version of HomeSeer needed updating to accept the plug-in. Once updated to the latest version plug-in installed itself fine. Thanks for those who replied to my post.

Comment

Working...
        X