Lights do not go off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights do not go off

Is there a reasen why the lights do not go off after running Occupied?
    In the log I can see that Occupied is shut down but most of the time the lights are still on.
    Log
    Occupancy Simulation has been stopped!
    Stopping occupancy simulation... please wait!

In the status I can see that for exampel lamp A1 (X10) is off but the lamp is still on.
    When I shut down A1 manually she always go out.
    Do not understand
    Is it possible that an other script influenced the proces?
    When I go out the garage lamp go's on en then off after shutting the door. This lamp is also in the Occupied proces.
    renaatdb
    Last edited by renaatdb; December 26, 2012, 02:40 PM.

I can't even get the plugin to turn the lights off to stay under the max on number of devices that I set. The way the plugin is working for me is that nothing ever turns off, it looks more like a random on plugin.

For my vacation mode/occupied look I set timed events with security random on and use sunset triggers so the time and randomness will keep them on a different times. Then add an off event at a later random time, both on only certain days. Throw that on a handful of lights and it's somewhat random and gives a reasonable "lived in" look since those are lights that are typically on like that even while we are home.

Comment

It should be turning off the lights as well.
      Submit a help desk ticket on my site and provide a debug log of the simulation so I can see what is going on.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I do too use the plugin and as the other say, I can see when the occupation has stop!! Please wait message appears but sometimes it's works and most of the time it doesn't . I have tested it being home and takes quit a while to turn off a ligth when it does....
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Put in a ticket and include a debug log capturing the issue of lights not going off.
          This will help in determining why they do not go off.
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X