Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Installation

Hi,

I am having trouble installing the PHLocation plugin on my Ubuntu installation.
    I have managed to copy the files over using WinSCP and i have changed permissions on the files.

When i go to the homeseer plugin page PHLocation doesn't appear to be anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction as i cant find a solution to this anywhere.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

Did you follow the instructions from here?

http://jphuddlestone.co.uk/phlocatio...Upgrading.html
    Open the downloaded file and copy

1) PHLocation_3_0_1_109.zip to <HS3 root>/Updates3/zips
    2) updater_override.txt to <HS3 root>
    3) On updater page, click update listing. Bottom portion of page should appear as shown.
    4) select the checkbox and click 'Download and Install'
    5) if all goes well, 'successfully installed' message should appear.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply!

I followed the instructions and put the files in the required places.
      I clicked on the update listing button and it thinks about it and then displays the usual plugins. I doesn't have the PHLocation plugin.

Comment

It really sounds like you're missing the Updater_Override.text file in the HS3 root directory.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Its now installed!
          When i copied the file via WinSCP it was in a copy of HomeSeer located under the home directy not under the Live folder under /usr/local.

I copied the files to the right location and was now able to install it!

Thanks for your Help

Comment

Working...
          X