• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Thermostat icons not showing values

Hi all

I have a recent issue with Imperihome and Homeseer

The thermostat icons do not display the values , just a white box

Any idea what is the issue - I have contacted imperihome support as well, but have pointed me to ask the question here as they cant solve the issue

I have iPhone 8 plus latest OS
    Imperihome Version 4.1.2 for the iPhone
    HS plugin version 3.0.0.28

Any help would be greatly appreciated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34jebatcbp28pet/imp.png?dl=0
    Link to image showing the issue

Thanks

Vas

Has it ever work on the same iphone before?
    Does the issue appeared after an imperihome update, and if so which version?

From the plugin config page, could you set the log level to Trace, and post the data sent by the plugin to the app.

thanks

Comment

Yes it has worked fine in this phone before

I cant remember when the app was exactly updated - I have my phone to do this automatically, but the app was updated last week and I know it was working fine in the previous version

Current version of imperihome 4.1.2 previous 4.1.1

"From the plugin config page, could you set the log level to Trace, and post the data sent by the plugin to the app."

I have done the above - how do I find this data to sent - so not that techie

Thanks

Vas

Comment

Originally posted by vas View Post
        Yes it has worked fine in this phone before

I cant remember when the app was exactly updated - I have my phone to do this automatically, but the app was updated last week and I know it was working fine in the previous version

Current version of imperihome 4.1.2 previous 4.1.1

"From the plugin config page, could you set the log level to Trace, and post the data sent by the plugin to the app."

I have done the above - how do I find this data to sent - so not that techie

Thanks

Vas
        If you checked "Log to File", the logs are written in Logs/ImperiHome.txt.
        They are also written to the HS3 logs.

What I'm interested to see is the lines that start with:

TRACE ISSServer Response:{"devices":[{"id":.....

Comment

Right here you go

link to the log file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7j3xrn5ylye96h/imp.txt?dl=0

Comment

sorry for the delay.

your logs look ok, the only thing that may cause a problem is that the thermostat named "Cons Relay" doesn't have a setpoint value, but I don't see how this would impact the other thermostats.

I tested again with Android and it worked for me, unfortunately for you I'm on vacation and I don't have an iOS device to test with.

When you tap on the thermostat widget, can you change the mode and the setpoints?
            Does the problem also appear with other thermostat widgets?

thanks

Comment

Thank you

When I click on the thermostat icons I can see and change values

I think it is something to do with the dark visual theme - I have changed it to light visual theme and I can see the values now

I don’t know if this helps

Vas

Comment

well, if it works with the light visual theme, the problem is clearly in the IH app, and not in the plugin. So you should try to contact IH again, and tell them it works with one theme.

Comment

Working...
                X