Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No valve control - Fixed

Hi all,

So, after fiddling around and getting my EZFlora set up, I noticed that only the diagnostic mode turns valves on and off. From HS or HSTouch, turning Zones on/off does nothing. When I turn on diagnostic mode, however, both valves turn on, then turn off after one second like diagnostic mode should do.

Any help is appreciated!

Could you try disabling the EZFlora plugin, deleting all of the EZFlora devices and then re-enabling the EZFlora plugin. Once the plugin is re-enabled, it should recreate all of the devices and reset the necessary parameters on the EZFlora.

Let me know if this works for you,

Adam

Comment

After doing those steps, I had the same problem, but this time the Rain Sensor status displayed Unknown and the Root Device displayed (No Status)

I finally got it to work by uninstalling and deleting the plugin and all items associated with it, restarting homeseer, reinstalling the plugin, then restarting homeseer one last time.

Now, the rain sensor displays ON (though I have it disabled), all valves can be controlled, and the Root Device shows everything as either TRUE or FALSE.

So far, so good.

Great work with the plugin!

Comment

Actually, while you're here, I just noticed that one of the valves opened by itself while I was away. In the log, it displays:

1/26/2012 12:53:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all zones off
        1/26/2012 12:53:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off
        1/26/2012 12:59:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 zone 2 active
        1/26/2012 12:59:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off
        1/26/2012 1:05:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all zones off
        1/26/2012 1:05:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Actually, while you're here, I just noticed that one of the valves opened by itself while I was away. In the log, it displays:

1/26/2012 12:53:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all zones off
          1/26/2012 12:53:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off
          1/26/2012 12:59:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 zone 2 active
          1/26/2012 12:59:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off
          1/26/2012 1:05:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all zones off
          1/26/2012 1:05:14 PM EZFlora EZFlora1 all programs off
          Please try the updated version of the plugin located at: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...79#post1005179 and set the debugging level to 4.

If this issue happens, please post the new log so I can investigate the cause of it.

Adam

Comment

Sorry for the late response, but in case you're wondering I got everything working by just reinstalling the plugin. So far, so good!

Thanks for the awesome plugin!

Comment

Working...
            X