multiple devices connecting to imperihome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple devices connecting to imperihome

for every android device that I want to connect to imperihome do I need to run another instance of the plugin?
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

no, one instance of the plugin can handle as many iOS/Android devices as you want.

one case where you could need several instances of the plugin is for example if you don't want your kids to have access to some devices or events, in this case you can start a specific instance for your kids (don't forget to change the port) and configure it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      one case where you could need several instances of the plugin is for example if you don't want your kids to have access to some devices or events, in this case you can start a specific instance for your kids (don't forget to change the port) and configure it differently.
      A few questions. How would you go about running multiple instances of the plugin for that exact purpose, limiting access to the kids. I would need to run 5 instances. Any concerns with the system slowing down?

Something that does not work in HS Touch is the User Access permissions set per device do not propagate to the HS Touch App. Does this work through this plugin?

Is there a way to add permissions to limit events too? Or is that done by running multiple instances of the plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X