HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
    Rob I started the day with again not being connected to the OP II so as you suggested I turned the plugin off and then on and sure enough this reestablished the connection with the OP II. In other words that worked. What next?
    ---------------------------------
    I don't have a view like yours and do not have "a small blue down-arrow next to the thread title." I can't find that view you show????

How I can easily get to the latest post instead of going to the page number and scrolling on down??
    ok - there is something interrupting the plugin's connection to the panel. Could be anything - router reboot, dhcp, etc. I am working on making the connection a little more robust so it will reconnect by itself when this happens. We have to be careful we are not just masking some other problem with the network, though.

For the message board, I always click "New Posts" at the top. That gives me the list with the little blue down-arrows. That will take you to the newest message for that thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      ok - there is something interrupting the plugin's connection to the panel. Could be anything - router reboot, dhcp, etc. I am working on making the connection a little more robust so it will reconnect by itself when this happens. We have to be careful we are not just masking some other problem with the network, though.
      I am following this conversation with interest. In the last few weeks I have been seeing frequent disconnects between the PI and my OP2. Disabling and re-enabling the PI always corrects the problem.

Having said that, have also been seeing squirrely behavior in my LAN...but not at the same frequency as the disconnects which have happened on average once every two or three days. An auto-reconnect would be helpful. I think I will write an event that will email me upon disconnect.

Comment

I believe there is a plug-in to Enable/Disable plug-ins via script with an Event. It might save you both some time. I don't know anything about it and have not done any testing. If rmasonjr gives the OK to post a link to another persons' plug-in in his thread, I'll link what I found.

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
          I believe there is a plug-in to Enable/Disable plug-ins via script with an Event. It might save you both some time. I don't know anything about it and have not done any testing. If rmasonjr gives the OK to post a link to another persons' plug-in in his thread, I'll link what I found.
          Yep that's no problem at all

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

http://109.145.56.197:8087/HS3_Downloads.aspx?Sort=5#26

Might need a user name/password. Both are "guest".

The name of the plug-in is: Jon00 Plugin Enable/Disable utility for Homeseer 3 (Version 1 and 2)

Comment

Here massage the NIC port on the OmniPro2 utilizing a micro router with OpenWRT on it.

It is small enough to fit inside and allows me to measure / graph network in and out flow. I do see multicast stuff on main network. None of this stuff ever hits the OP2 NIC (layer 2-3 helps).

I have multiple LAN connections to the OmniPro2 here (IE: Omnitouch, CCTV, et al, HAILogger, Samsung Hub, HS3 Plugin).

[ATTACH]61692[/ATTACH]
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.27

Yep, having disconnect issues here too. The problem started 10 days or so ago. I do not think is a LAN issue. HS works fine controlling non-HAI devices and the OPII is being able to be controlled through Snaplink and Haiku during the disconnects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by D14; June 19, 2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I hear you guys on the random disconnects. I havent had it happen on my side, so it is very difficult to track down.

Rather than try and create some new code for reconnecting, I am going back through my git commits and see what changed between .21 and .26.

If I understand you guys, .21 was solid for connections?

Comment

My .27 has not disconnected for 7 days. .21 was disconnect free if I remember correctly.

Comment

almost 2 weeks without a disconnect to the OPII> All is well

Comment

FYI...My internet went down due to att the other day and afterward getting the internet back to full functioning the plug in was disconnected from the OP II so I had to disable and reinable the plug in to get it reconnected....

Comment

Thermostat and Alexa issues 3.0.1.27

Hi Rob,
                          Hope all is well. I am just following up on the thermostat / Alexa issues and f there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by marksmanaz View Post
                            Hi Rob,
                            Hope all is well. I am just following up on the thermostat / Alexa issues and f there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mark
                            I was working with Leviton on figuring out exactly what works and what does/does not work with Alexa thermostat controls. I will post a sticky shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
                              FYI...My internet went down due to att the other day and afterward getting the internet back to full functioning the plug in was disconnected from the OP II so I had to disable and re-enable the plug in to get it reconnected....
                              I'm having the same problem. Any interruption of the LAN seems to require a lot of fiddling to get the plugin back up and running right away. Sometimes Alexa will give the OK command completed confirmation, but nothing happens (like turning off a light.) Other times Alexa complains she can't find the device. The problem is easy to replicate, just unplug the HS2 from the LAN. Wait a sec or two and plug it back in. If I take the whole LAN down, and bring it back up, other software like PCAccess, will immediately connect to the OP panel. I can also ping it's IP successfully pretty much immediately after bringing the LAN back up.

Comment

Hi Rob,

I want to confirm if the plugin work in Linux too. I have to decide if going with the Windows HS3 software version or the RPI (Linux) version.

Thanks in advance!
                                Regards,
                                Jose

Comment

Working...
                                X