Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexa Skill not available for UK Amazon accounts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa Skill not available for UK Amazon accounts?

I am a UK homeseer and echo user and bought an echo in the US a few months back. Homeseer has been working great!

Now that Echo is released in the UK i want to close my US amazon account and link my echo to my UK amazon account, to save paying 2 lots of prime membership. I have reset my echo and linked it to my UK account, but the Homeseer skill is not listed under the smarthome category and does not appear in the search.

There are a lot of UK users of homeseer, so we need the homeseer skill releasing for UK use. Anyone know what the situation is?

Comment

And I would vote for being able to use it without a MyHS account for those of us already using a DDNS service.

Comment

Ditto

Bought 2 Amazon Echo's and and Dot which all arrived today .....
        ...And no HS3 Alexa skill on the UK portal

What is the ETA on this guys?

Comment

We are looking into what needs to be done to have the API skill and the regular skill posted for the UK.

We'll keep you posted when we get an update.
          Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Look forward to it

You'd think it wouldn't have been too hard to do a bit more of an international skills list would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Reoryn View Post
              Look forward to it
              +1

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

May as well add my voice as well.

K.

Comment

+1. One of the main reasons I purchased echo.
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                    And I would vote for being able to use it without a MyHS account for those of us already using a DDNS service.
                    Me too!
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by kwatt View Post
                      May as well add my voice as well.

K.
                      +1 please

Comment

+1

Comment

Comment

+1
                            Nicolai L

Comment

Any update on this?

Just wondering why the skill wasn't migrated automatically by Amazon and if there is a problem with doing this? Are we going to be waiting weeks/months for this to come to the UK and why weren't you aware of this and more on the ball with ensuring the migration of the skill and API at release of the echo in the UK and Germany?

https://developer.amazon.com/appsand...-migration-faq

This doesn't sound complicated unless the skill isnt supported on the UK devices.... can we have more information about migration, if the skill will need to be redeveloped for the UK and potentially US? Some sort of update would be nice as you must have an idea of what needs to be done by now?!?!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X