HS3 Trouble With Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Trouble With Events

I have been trying now for several days to figure out why some of my events dont work.
    Most of what homeSeer controls for me is through other 3rd Party plugins so its difficult to tell exactly where the issues are.

I have an event that is supposed to turn on a light when motion is detected. This works fine receiving the motion trigger from the UltraM1G3 plugin. However if I change the event to only trigger after sunset but before sunrise the event stops working. Also if I specify a time say after 6PM but before 7AM again the event no longer triggers?

Another issues i have noticed but has not had any impact that i can see is if from the device page i choose to poll devices all my UPB devices using Spud's plugin i get a bunch of "Could not communicate with Plugin"

Thank you for anyones help with this

Midnight is a cut-off point between days, so when you think about it, you cannot have a time be both before sunrise AND after sunset.

Set it up like this:

IF Motion
    ANDIF Time is Before Sunrise

ORIF Motion
    ANDIF Time is After Sunset

This makes it two of the same triggers, each with ONE condition that could be true.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
    X