HSTouch Client Crashes with video now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Client Crashes with video now

So not sure when it happened but it seems to coincide with one of the more recent HS3 updates but, I can no longer display video on my hstouch clients. I have a screen setup that has just two video feeds from blue-iris, really simply and has always worked well. Now when I try to choose that screen it pops up briefly with the video but then immediately crashes the app "Unfortunately HSTouch has stopped". I've tried different versions of the client, the hstouch plugin to no avail. Anyone else seeing this or have any ideas?

thanks!
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

A few versions of hstouch ago my blue iris cameras would stream for 30 seconds or so. Now I get the occasional lockup but only typically get about 3 seconds or so of live video before the video freezes. I didn't bother mentioning it because quite frankly I've given up on bug fixes.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

After reading another thread I never tried to set set the refresh rate under isVideo. Setting that to 1 has helped my streaming problem.
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

I've noticed a lot of the same behavior. If I set the refresh rate to 1 it gets better, but if I change cameras much it still crashes, I usually get one camera change before it crashes. Very frustrating as I'm using the HomeSeer 7" tabletop tablet and everything native HS.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by HaveADay View Post
          I've noticed a lot of the same behavior. If I set the refresh rate to 1 it gets better, but if I change cameras much it still crashes, I usually get one camera change before it crashes. Very frustrating as I'm using the HomeSeer 7" tabletop tablet and everything native HS.

Ben
          The weird part is it was working fine for a good year or so and agree, frustrating that I'm using HS hardware and software and still having issues. FYI I have two neotab android devices and one crashes, the other doesn't but all the HS devices.
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Well i tried changing the refresh rate to a slower value but didn't make a difference, crashed immediately upon opening that screen.... yak

Comment

Working...
            X