Here you go. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Can I see the target temperature high device too please
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Here you go. I had to do a full page capture so hopefully it is readable. Thanks.

Comment

Very hard to read
          I really just need top part of it
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

It looks like the forum software automatically compressed the image down to a much lower resolution. Understandable as they would quickly run out of disk space otherwise. Here is the top part.
            Attached Files

Comment

What is that in the suffix after the degree symbol?
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

That's a good question - I was wondering about that also.

I can post in the Nest forum to see what is going on there?

For reference, I didn't notice any issues with the translation of the temp number in MainLobby through your plugin until the latest update I ran. Did the changes you make for the string potentially impact the processing of this field?

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
                  That's a good question - I was wondering about that also.

I can post in the Nest forum to see what is going on there?

For reference, I didn't notice any issues with the translation of the temp number in MainLobby through your plugin until the latest update I ran. Did the changes you make for the string potentially impact the processing of this field?
                  It was not sending the string to ML just the value (which is a number)
                  Find out what that suffix is after the degree symbol
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Comment

The plugin needs to use the suffix because other devices may have it.
                      You could set the suffix to whatever you want, then the plugin will use that. So you could change the @S@ to F or C
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.23 in the updater

You will still need to change that @S@ to F or C
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Comment

Bob,

I had to revert to the previous version of the plugin as the latest version had another change that caused issues with my setup.

Most of my lights were showing "On last level" and were not updating with Off an On, etc. I think this was only my z-wave lights but I didn't do enough research to confirm that. The _value was updating to show the dim level 0-100. But in my Mainlobby screens I am depending on the On and Off.

Also, curiously I noticed that the suffix on the HS3 devices in this version of the plugin is being ignored and only the numeric value is showing in MainLobby without any garbage.

I do appreciate you helping out with the changes and I am sorry to have caused further work as a result of this. I would be fine with reverting to the previous version unless you feel accommodating the empty string situation is worthwhile for others!

Comment

Do you use the "On Last Level" for your zwave switches?
                              Is that how you turn them on?
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

No, I am using this to display status on the touchpanels.

For example - a family room light. In the plugin I call it fam1 so it shows in ML as hs3_fam1. I then use the {{hs3_fam1}} variable in mainlobby to show whether the light is on or off.

With this recent change it stopped updating and only shows "On last level" whereas before it would show On or Off.

I turn the lights on and off using the following command: MLServeCmd.BLML2HS|HS-ToggleDevice~ID

Comment

Working...
                                X