Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Temp Sensor Map feature broken?

Michael,

Since I have a pretty good idea of the calibration offsets I want to use now (the charts show this beautifully!), I have been trying to go into the Edit Temp Sensor Map GUI to set the calibration values, but the map seems to have been reset to all default values (Label1, Temp1, etc.) I have tried to get it to populate with the proper lables and data, but have had no luck. Shouldn't this be done automatically, or am I forgetting a step somewhere? Since I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I've lost track of some of the corrective steps I took earlier (should have written them down - doh!).

Any feedback on the database I sent you regarding the Forecast chart draw issue?

BTW - I'm playing with the event controls now. Hopefully no new PR's will come from it!

Late day at work and I have not yet look at your data yet. I will.

I thought I corrected the problem of showing labels rather than data for the situation where no sensor IDs have been recorded yet. The "Record IDs" button should do this for you, but wait until a TEMP05 cycle after clicking it so the data is actually recorded before going back to the sensor map page. It also requires the TEMP05 to be configured to send the ID's with the data. I think this was with the SET command on Hyperterm. I also have a button for this, but like I indicated earlier I do not like to use it without a feedback window showing what the TEMP05 is prompting. This window will be comming in a future update.

Comment

Ed, I just looked at your database and you are missing the tblTemperatureForecast table. A message to that effect also showed up in the homeseer log when I tried to run with it. This table is autogenerated so I need to look into why it is not happening. It is the same table that was used in V2 so those that previously had it do not have a problem, but new users do.

Comment

Michael,

I checked the Temp05 settings in Hyperterm - sensor ID's are turned on. I did the "Record ID's" bit, then came back to edit the map - still all default. This was working before. I don't know if something changed on my end or in your code.

Could you send me a valid database so that I could test the calibration feature while you look into why the database table is missing?

Comment

Working...
        X