www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Weather Plug-ins > Weather Discussion

Old January 24th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Super Seer

WeatherFlow plug-in

WeatherFlow is a fairly new crowdsourced smart weather station that is available for pre-order. I've pre-ordered one and wanted to have the data available in HS so I created a plug-in for it. See WeatherFlow plug-in

You can use the updater_override.txt file attached to download a time limited beta version of the plug-in.

Given that I don't yet have the station, all testing has been done with simulated data. So this is a work-in-progress. If anyone who was part of the initial beta test wants to try it out and provide feedback, that would be most welcome.

For more information on the WeatherFlow weather station see WeatherFlow
http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Seer Deluxe

Will you able to execute an event in response to an event from the devices? Something like lighting is detected?

Chris

Plugins :BLBackup:,Pushover 3P:,Wiimote:Winery,HSTV:,Insteon:,PHLocation:,drhsIpPlugIn:, UltraNetatmoWelcome3:,UltraSighthoundVideo3:,Vista Alarm:,UltraCID3:,Random:,EasyTrigger:,iAutomate RFID:,FitbitSeer:,Z-Wave:,HSTouch Server:,weatherXML:,Sonos:,Restart:,UltraGCIR3:,UltraPioneer AVR3:JowiHue;WiiMote;MyQ
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Super Seer

I'm not tracking the lightning, rain, or even the rapid wind events yet, but it's on the list of things to do.
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Seer

For those interested in the WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station, follow this link and you can join the forum. There is a developer section where you can get help.

https://community.weatherflow.com/t/...124?u=garyfunk
Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:34 PM
Super Seer

Version 3.0.0.1 available.

I've added triggers for lightning strikes, start of precipitation and wind, corresponding to those events from the WeatherFlow hub.

I've also requested that it be added into the updater beta section so that the override file will no longer be needed once it shows up there.