www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > MCS Plug-Ins and Scripts > MCS Audrey

MCS Audrey Discussions related to the mcsAudrey plug-in by Michael McSharry. This plug-in may be installed from the HomeSeer updater.

Old April 26th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Seer

Old Audrey Found - Free to a Good Home

While cleaning up the house the wife found my old Audrey hiding in some boxes. Audrey was fully functional last time she was used and may be missing the power cable. If anybody is interested let me know. I'd rather give her away than sell her.

Is anybody still using these things any longer?
Old April 26th, 2015, 11:33 AM
OverSeer

If you can't find the power cable, I'll donate one to the lucky new owner. Just pay postage.