Xiaomi Water Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lars,

The new beta is still drying and already available, with Water detection enabled, also smoke enabled.... so with the latest deCONZ 2.0.5.05 it should be close to complete now

I do not have these device yet here, so I hope you can check for me

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      @Lars,

The new beta is still drying and already available, with Water detection enabled, also smoke enabled.... so with the latest deCONZ 2.0.5.05 it should be close to complete now

I do not have these device yet here, so I hope you can check for me

Wim
      And my two water Sensors are now working.
      Nice work.

You said that there was power readings now. Should i see a power device for the water sensor?

Comment

Lars,

There is power reporting for Xiaomi and Heiman plugs. So you could do energy usage reporting on these devices in the future.
        Xiaomi devices are still not reporting the battery levels yet sadly.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Concerning the plug that you can add to smoke detector, the reply was:

it is just a free gift . no bridge function .

I assume it's a zigbee plug interface.

Comment

Or it's just a plug convertor they offer as a gift, with absolutely no connection to the main product. As if you were sailing cars, and you offer a newspaper.

Comment

Working...
            X