Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to understand the Blink function.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to understand the Blink function.

What version of the plugin are you using?
    Blink will make the led blink on and off continually but flash should just perform the on and off once.
    If the board is disconnected from the plugin it will reset the board after 3mi to try and fix the connection.
    If you need the board to continue flashing you would need to use the API and put the flash in the section that runs when disconnected.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I am using version 1.0.0.146.
      When I disconnect the Ethernet connection and set up HS3 to use the serial connection (COM6) instead, the Blink function seems to continue and the Blink rate is steady.

Thanks for the info. Where in the sketch calls for the reconnect after 3 mins? Will it also do this for serial connection?

Comment

No it will not do this on Serial. I would need to check when the code was added to do this but it is in the Beta.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X