Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I/O Page Blank In Config Screen, Etc.

Hello Bruce,

I noticed in device management screen that variable 10 showed 65536 for the one humidity bobcat device I have connected. I only have one bobcat device. It appears to be working fine and reporting humidity value correctly. Usually the variable value is same as humidity value. I went to configuration page and in the main page it said I have 11 adnet devices. All 11 were bobcat units. I only have the one? Wow what is up with that? Also I went to the I/O page and it is blank like nothing showing. My I/O seems to be working fine. Not sure what is up with plugin? Your help on this is much appreciated..Rick
    Last edited by Rick Bonari; April 29, 2018, 10:09 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Rick,
    That is very strange, haven't had any reports of anything like that happening. Maybe the Ocelot/Leopard didn't initialize correctly on startup or the hspi_gts_cpuxa.ini is corrupt? You can email the hspi_gts_cpuxa.ini and I'll take a look at it.

Bruce

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Should I try closing homeseer software and then reopen it? Maybe this will clear it? Will try when I get home.

Where would I find the .ini file?

Thanks much......Rick

Comment

Rick,
        I assumed you tried restarting HS3, yes try that. The ini is in the HS3/config dir.

Bruce

Comment

Restarting homeseer software resolved the issue. Thanks much !!!! Rick

Comment

Working...
          X