ISY Class Instance created at wrong IP address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISY Class Instance created at wrong IP address

When HS3 starts up I get a message in my startup log from the ISY plugin that says "Creating isy class instance: [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]", where xxx is the ip address. The strange thing is that the ip address is an old ip address, based on a previous network configuration that is no longer valid. The ISY is properly configured for the new IP address, and the ISY, and HS3-ISY integration, appear to be working.

Any idea where the plugin could be finding this outdated IP address?

The IP address is saved in the database that holds the plug-in configuration data. The database is also where it gets the value that's reported on the configuration page. So double check the configuration page and make sure it's set right there (and make sure to save it if it's not).

The ISY can be discoverable on the network and that's why the plug-in can still find it even if the configured IP address is wrong. It first tries the configured address and if it can't connect, it then tries to discover the ISY using the UPNP protocol.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Thanks. For some reason I couldn't find it on the configuration page, but I see it now and can adjust it.

Comment

Working...
      X